Monday, March 29, 2010

We All Make Mistakes.


Last night, Sunday, March 28, 2010, became the first (and hopefully LAST) time TCM ran a commercial. As explained in Stuart Elliott's blog post (click above link), the coding for the Toyota spot was similar to the coding for one of our promos. With the size of our Broadcast center and the number of networks which air out of the building (TNT, TBS, CN, Peachtree TV, TruTv), I gotta say, that's a pretty good track record --- in 16 years of the network, only one commercial has ever aired. Fortunately, there are no plans for TCM to continue this trend, and this matter will hopefully be a one time event. I just wanted to reassure all of you die-hard TCM fans.

And I know what you're ALL thinking, but no. I had no role in this mis-hap. I was on vacation. But now I'm back and keeping tabs.

And hey, WATCH TCM!

No comments: