Monday, May 24, 2010

The End? REALLY?!

Hi all! As this Monday work day is coming to an end -- YAY! -- I am so ready to get my nap on. I had a fantastic weekend, pretty action-packed, but I am too sleepy to write about Iron Man 2 and the LOST series finale -- though waiting on the latter is probably best because I'm still trying to sort out my feelings concerning "The End." I'm realizing after scouring the interwebs for some other reactions to the episode that I am not alone in my "Really?!" I mean, I'm not a big SNL watcher, but I kinda wish they would do a Weekend Update this Saturday just for a "Really?!" sketch all about LOST. Otherwise, I should do my own because I have a lot of "Really?!" remarks to make. I mean, we re-watched the pilot Saturday night, then spent all Sunday evening watching the 2-hour re-cap, followed by the 2.5 hour episode, then came back and watched some of the cast on Jimmy Kimmel Live. I mean "REALLY?!" Why did I get out of bed to watch JKL half awake, then continue to have dreams where I was discussing LOST with others? (Not THE others, but that would've been cool.) Obviously, I need some rest, so I think that I'll go into more depth tomorrow -- perhaps in lieu of when I would normally be watching LOST on Tuesday night (I must admit, regardless of the less than stellar finale, I am sad there are no new episodes) -- then later in the week I'll review Iron Man 2 -- which was a lot of fun! So, have a very lovely evening. Just 4 more days to go before a nice, long, holiday, celebratory weekend! Woo hoo!


No comments: