Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Hello to all My Dear Little Irish Colleens and Oh Danny Boys on this March 17, 2009! I hope this day finds you decked out in your greenest, shamrockest, leprechaunesque threads. In case you're wondering, I have on my "O'Brien & Sons" Brewpub tee and green track jacket, AND I'm carrying my green Whole Foods bag (well, this wasn't planned since I usually use this to carry my stuff around). Anyhow. Thesis statement: I hope you're wearing green. And maybe doing a lil' jig...too much to ask?

I wanted to share a very funny post I saw on digg.com yesterday. Perhaps it will bring you enjoyment for many (potential) hours...or at least until your ears bleed:

Also, in case you're searching for some Irish cinematic wonderfulness, check out TCM tonight. Or go rent/netflix/play instantly/buy some or all of the following: The Commitments, My Left Foot, Once, The Quiet Man. Those are some of the highlights - at least in my book. If you have others, please share!

Now go get your corned beef and green beer! And get your Riverdance on!

2 comments:

Glenn Grimwood said...

Are you going to do a jig? Please...

Courtney said...

I did...you must have missed it.